Amazon Prime Day 2022, Here’s everything to know, including early deals
D U N D A S N E W S
July 11th, 2022
Amazon’s long-awaited Prime Day will take place over the next couple days. Amazon slashes most-popular products prices, while offering “flash sales” throughout the day.
Prime day will be taking place in July once again this year, after two years of it being pushed to different dates due to events such as the Olympics and the COVID-19 pandemic.
Prime Day is set to kick off Tuesday, July 12 at 3 a.m. ET. It runs through Wednesday, July 13, and is exclusive to Prime members only.
It has become more popular (and more lucrative for Amazon) than Black Friday and Cyber Monday in the online shopping world.
Amazon is giving away $10 Prime Day credit to Amazon Prime members who purchase $10 worth of products from small businesses through July 11.
1) A Fire TV Stick with Alexa $16.99 instead of $39.99;
2) the Echo Dot is $19.99 instead of $49.99;
3) an Echo Show 5 $34.99 instead of $84.99;
4) Fire 7 Kids Tablet is $49.99 instead of $99.99.
Deep Discounts on Amazon devices
1) Up to 49% off on Calvin Klein Men’s Apparel;
2) Up to 47% off on Crocs;
3) Up to 52% off on watches from Citizen, Timex, Anne Klein and more;
Lastly, also announced recently: Amazon Prime members can get free Grubhub+ for a year
Tony Sirico, ‘The Sopranos’ Actor, Dies at 79
1) Four months free of Amazon Music Unlimited for Prime members
2) Three months free for non-Prime members and iOS customers
These deals are available from now through July 13
Other Early Deals